By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
We do not intend this website for minors or knowingly collect any information or data from individuals under the age of majority.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This website may include links to third parties (websites, applications, services). Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share your personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy statements of third parties.
Any question or concerns about this policy may be sent to us via our contact form.
In order to provide the website, we collect information about registered and non-registered users of the website. This information includes the following:
A. Members - Upon registration to become a member of the website, you provide us with your username, email address and password. You may also provide us with other information in your direct communications with us. When you use the website, we also gather some technical information, which is described under 'Browsers' below.
B. Browsers - We collection technical information from you when you visit our website. This includes such information as your IP address, operating system, browser and version, time zone, and geographical location. We also collect information about your use of our website and services, such as your browsing habits.
Your data is collected by us in the following ways:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
We use your personal data as permitted by law for the following purposes:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- To serve content and advertising that is relevant to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
We may disclose your personal data to certain parties in the following situations and for the following purposes:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Law enforcement, legal and regulatory authorities to satisfy applicable law, for reasons of security and to protect against harm the rights of our company, users and others
You have rights regarding your personal information. Please contact us to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw consent for its use.
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.